Kennedy Uglacy Ch 1.1: The Ugly Heads


After recently finding an old Uglacy I did in TS3, I was inspired to give it a go in TS4! I chose the last name 'Kennedy' because it means "ugly head" (seriously), and well, that's the goal!  I'm bad at coming up with names that don't follow some type of theme, so I picked a TV show theme; each generation will use names from one of my favorite TV shows! Without any further adieu, lets meet our founder!
This is Kenneth Kennedy, named after my favorite character from 30Rock, Kenneth Parcel, and also partly because I think alliterative, repetitive names are funny. He is strongly based off a sim I got off the exchange, so thank you to whoever created this gorgeous face! And I'm sorry for not writing down your name.
TRAITS: Active, Snob, Perfectionist, Business Savvy
ASP: Mansion Baron

 Kenneth moved into a nice little apartment in San Myshuno's fashion district. I'm not a strict legacy rules follower, and don't keep track of points, just for reference. I've done the humble start on a huge lot many times and have frankly gotten bored of it. ANYWAYS, Kenneth got a job in Athletics since he has an athletic trait. He's a Waterperson making $17 an hour.

 Now it's time to hit the streets and find Kenneth an ugly wife! San Myshuno is super diverse, which makes finding strong features easier to come by. This musical sim is too pretty.

 This sim tricked my by making this face for a suuuuper long time. She doesn't have a perma-frown OR very thin eyes. How disappointing!

 Too pretty.

 There's some potential here, but someone better just walked by....

 Now, she doesn't SCREAM ugly, BUT her features are very different than Kenneth's and that's the key to making clashy, ugly offspring! and also check out this nose and chin:

 I have to have it.

 Kenneth puts the moves on and gets Mila's attention.

 Mila appears shocked... please don't change your mind, Kenneth is great!

 Kenneth asked Mila to be his girlfriend and she almost gave us I mean KENNETH a heart attack!

 But she did say yes. We're off to a great start!

 With the day growing longer Kenneth had to spend some time skilling for work. What a great view!

Kenneth was going to invite Mila over to send some sparks flying and found that she was already on the lot for some type of club meeting. 

He wasted no time in popping the question!


And of course she said yes!

 What better place to elope than in front of the food stand?

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Uglyhead! I mean Kennedy! Let's get to know the new wife!

 Mila Munch-Kennedy
TRAITS: Good, Cheerful, Foodie, Domestic
ASP: Big Happy Family
CAREER: Culinary - Caterer (3) $26/hr
BAGGAGE: Mila has 3 sons who she left behind when she moved in with Ken. The oldest, Gunther, is an adult and is now the permanent guardian of brothers Wolfgang and Lucas. Whoooops.

 But who needs old cute kids when you can make some new ugly ones!

 "Honey I'm pregnant! First try! And I'm almost certain i'm not going to abandon this one!"



That's all for now! Thanks for reading!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kennedy Uglacy Ch 1.5: Where My Uggos At?

TS3 Legacy Gen C & D

TS3 Legacy Gen E, F, G, H