TS3 Legacy Gen I & J

 We start off this chapter with Holden getting engaged to Nakia.

 and getting pregnant right away.

 She has little Indy, no purple eyes... SPARE

 and Isadora, also no purple eyes. SPARE!


and then GETS OLD. If she can't have any more babies, there will be an heir without purple eyes!
Holden thought long and hard and finally decided...

 That the purple eyes had to continue. He broke it off with Nakia and they got divorced.


 He found Celia and married he as quickly as he could.
 She had isaac first, no purple eyes. SPARE



 Then Isaiah, a purple eyed prince!



 She also had twins Isabella and Idgy for good measure, but neither of them have purple eyes.



 They are both officially SPARE




 Isaiah is officially our heir!

 You know they drill. Wife - Meaghan

 Wife makeover

 Wife pregnant!

 Jeremiah is blessed with purple eyes!

and this is where I stopped taking pictures.

They had a spare named Justin, and this must be him because of the brown eyes:

Jeremiah grows up, marries a Hannah.

 I think this is Hannah, and I think she knows karate

They had four children, Kennedy, Kegan, Kelsey, and Kaylie. This may be them:






It is also my understanding that this is Kennedy's only son, Landon.

I'm pretty sure he moves to a new town to start a new challange. But for those who were playing along at home, this is generation 11. Which means I actually completed the Legacy Challange with my very first sim of TS3. My picture taking was sub par, but I actually made it through all 10 generations, and then some.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kennedy Uglacy Ch 1.5: Where My Uggos At?

TS3 Legacy Gen C & D

TS3 Legacy Gen E, F, G, H