Kennedy Uglacy Ch 1.5: Where My Uggos At?

Welcome back! When we last left our ugly family, the founder's wife had passed :(

 All the remaining sims were so sad and had the Mourning moodlet, so they had to give themselves pep-talks to get rid of it.

 Liz commemorated her mother by naming her most recent song after her, and is honing in on completing her aspiration by mentoring her brother in music.

 It's Dennis' birthday! Uhh, Jack you're standing a little close, don't you think?

 Okay.... Dennis rolled the cheerful trait and Best Selling Author aspiration. He has some outstanding features, but compared to Liz and Jack, he's got nothing. Speaking of Jack....
  
 Jack - "It's MY birthday toooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!"


 Jack "Hmmm... do I wish to be heir? Because that means I'm the ugliest. But being heir means I don't get kicked out to rot in the sim bin until I die unceremoniously and forgotten....."

 Jack - "That's a tough one, but if I tell you my wish, it won't come true."


 I think I can guess what his wish was. He's definitely ugly, but is he uglier than Liz?
Jack rolled the kleptomaniac trait.

 With another mentoring sesh, Liz completes her aspiration! She has earned the Piper trait and also got promoted to Jingle Jammer and makes $67 an hour.
Quit lurkin' Dennis, we weren't talking about you.

 Now that Jack is an adult I can continue working on his aspiration, which next requires him to marry his BFF. Just in case he does get chosen as heir, she's gotta be an uggo! I think I now see why uglacies haven't been very popular in The Sims 4, ugly townies seem pretty hard to come by....

I debated about Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis for a long time but ultimately decided that she's way too pretty despite her very different features than Jack. It's too early to get desperate.

 I also debated a lot about Yumiko, but if you recall, she had Lucas(Jack's step-brother)'s twins, and without any other family would have to bring them with her, filling up the household. Too much commitment!

 This one looks like Kirsten Dunst! Get outt here! shoo! We have no room for beautiful sims!

 The next day I started looking in other neighborhood to switch up the same 10 sims I saw everywhere I went, but alas, there weren't any super uggos around there either.

 Not even this plant-sim, who I thought was an alien at first, was ugly enough.

 Finally, FINALLY, I found this one, but after one attempt to flirt, she got embarrassed and left. I guess we keep looking.

 That's enough disappointment. Let's head back and see what the rest of the family is up to.

 Just Liz dancing. I guess they don't really do much when I'm not around.

 The next day I found this sim, but just wasn't enough. I had to find Darling again.

 So I did! I worked on their friendship a while before starting to flirt, and it worked! Up until I tried to get them engaged that is...... the option was grayed out because this sims is "in employ" of the family. Uhhhh what? Darling is unemployed and the family has no employees!

 I had no choice but to move in Darling. She brought no money and I didn't play her at all except to propose.

 But Jack denied it! They both were super embarrassed and had to call it a night.

 I worked on their friendship a lot and right as I'm getting Darling to propose again, a whole slew of townies just walk in the front door. I'm not sure what happened. Most of them left on their own but a few had to be encouraged to leave. I locked the door too so hopefully that helps.

 This time Jack accepts! He and Darling aren't BFFs yet, so he still has to work on that to move on with his aspiration.

 They got married immediately cuz I don't have time for all that, lol. Lets get to know her a little more.

 She has a permanently scared look on her face, but I think the androgynous look works for her, so I didn't change her appearance too drastically. Darling Walsh-Kennedy's traits are active, geek, unflilrty (no surprise), and dastardly. He aspiration is to be Chief of Mischief. She has a level 8 in video games so I got her a job in the Tech Guru field. She started at level 2, Quality Assurance, for $38 an hour.

 Oh, and she's also 6 days from becoming an elder. I had no choice but to have them start a family right away. If Jack doesn't get chosen I'll just move the whole lot out.

Well I think that's a good stopping point. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TS3 Legacy Gen C & D

TS3 Legacy Gen E, F, G, H