Kennedy Uglacy Ch 1.2: Ugly Babies?

Welcome back! We last left our lovely Kennedy couple having just found out they're expecting!

Mila gets started on practicing cooking for her career.

Her youngest son, Lucas, comes to visit!

 Kenneth: "You didn't tell me you had kids already. I didn't sign up for having kids"


Mila - "Yes you did, honey. That's the whole point of the challenge. My kids weren't ugly enough so I started over. Look at his face. He's downright cute."

 Kenneth - *muttering* "I'm not ugly though my kids aren't gonna be ugly...."


 Mila - "You do get what we're doing here, right?" 


 Mila - " I'm ugly, you're pretty. We have ugly kids. They marry uglos and have uglier kids. so on and so on...?"
Kenneth - "HAH! You're ugly I'm pretty! FACE!!"


 Kenneth - "I mean she walked right into that one, huh, kid?"

 Oh, Kenneth. You're pretty, but you're simple.

 This is the pretty face of a proud Locker Room Attendant who makes $20 an hour! Hooray promotions!

 And this is the pretty face of pre-parental panic. That's right, Mila is in labor!

 Isn't she cute?

 It's a girl! Welcome Liz Kennedy, named after 30Rock's Liz Lemon.
 
 I think she's going to be a Daddy's Girl.

 Mila got promoted to to Mixologist and now makes $35/hr

 
 Kenneth - "Workin on charisma. Gonna get more promotions." *wink*

 Liz grew into a toddler! She rolled the Fussy trait, and apparently got Mila's secret natural hair color. Sneaky sneaky.

 The Ugly Gene looked promising in those creepy huge doll eyes, but they seem to have been a bit of a fluke.

 She definitely resembles Mila, so hopefully those features exaggerate as she gets older.

Kenneth got promoted to Team Mascot with a raise to go with his new costume - $28/hr!

 She clearly got Dad's eyes

 Mila got promoted too - Line Cook, $43/hr

 With the desire to have another baby rising, the tiny apartment is already too small!

 The Kennedy's packed up and moved across town to the Arts district to a place that is admittedly way too big. Plenty of space to grow into, I guess!

 Time to get started on baby #2!

 It took 2 tries but there's gonna be another baby!
 
Mila - "Uggo number 2 is on the way, sweetie! I'm pregnant!"
Kenneth - "WHYYYYY do you keep calling our kids ugly?"


Kenneth - "Have you seen me? I'm gorgeous. It's literally impossible for me to have ugly kids."
Mila - "I was just sayi-- it's not worth the argument. They'll be gorgeous sweetie."

 Kenneth likes to clean in the nude? I guess??

 The saddest story ever told.

 Kenneth got promoted to Dance Team Captain! $42 an hour heck yeah

 Mila maxed out gourmet cooking!

Go time!

 Howl at the moon, Mila. When Kenneth's sleeping, he cannot hear you scream.

 Welcome baby Jack! He's named after Jack Donaghy.

Kenneth - "Yeah! High five little dude!"
Kenneth also got another promotion! Welcome to the Minor League. $56/hr


 And Mila also got promoted! She's the Head Caterer and brings home $52 an hour

 Mila maxed out cooking on the classic sims Grilled Cheese! I'm so proud.

 It's Liz's birthday! Please get uglier!

 Damn. Well, Jack's birthday is coming up too, let's see if there's any hope for this challenge at all.
 Liz rolled the Evil trait and the Art Prodigy aspiration.

 Red??? I have genuinely no idea where red hair came from. Apparently black + brown = red?


 There's definitely some potential for ugly here. Time will tell! Jack rolled the Inquisative trait.

Thats all for now. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kennedy Uglacy Ch 1.5: Where My Uggos At?

TS3 Legacy Gen C & D

TS3 Legacy Gen E, F, G, H