The External Hard Drive: My Personal Time Capsule

It's interesting how as time goes on and technology develops, old things seem to get forgotten and left in the dust. In a recent peruse through my external hard drive, I found a whole bunch of screenshots from The Sims 3, which I haven't played since the fourth installment came out. That lead me to my old Bloggers I had started to tell my Sim stories. I enjoyed reading them so much that I decided to look up the old stories I had written on the TS2 and TS3 exchanges, which don't seem to exist anymore. But what I still have is binders full of my weird, compulsive need to take notes on everything I do in The Sims. I have no idea why I started doing this, I just know that I have been since TS2 to track my sims over the generations; their names and personalities (eventually traits), their careers, and other miscellaneous life events.  So, the combination of my old pictures and old notes, I can piece together the legacy of the very first sim I created in TS3! I also have a Simself legacy and a few more generations of the Uglacy I had written. I think I may just start a new one of those, I forgot how funny it was! I am also right in the middle of the 100 Baby Challange in TS4 and could pick up at baby #50. Or maybe like every other time I've done this, I'll lost interest and only have the beginning immortalized on the internet. Time will tell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TS3 Legacy Gen C & D

TS3 Legacy Gen E, F, G, H