Kennedy Uglacy Ch 1.3: Disappointment

Welcome back to the Chronicles de Ugly! When we last left, our founder had 2 potentially ugly children for heirs, and... whats this? the sound of smooth Jazz....?

 Looks like the Kennedy's want lots of options for maximum future ugliness.

 Mila gets pregnant first try and looks really sad about it.

 This child has such an active imagination. At least once a night she wakes up to a monster under the bed.

 Good thing dad is here to spray the monster!

 One of the down sides of their amazing apartment is the noisy neighbors. They like to play loud music late at night and wake everybody up! That would be manageable if it didn't also come with an Angry moodlet that puts everyone in a terrible mood all the time.

 Mila has to bang on the door to get them to turn down the music, but not without them calling her boring first. UGH this reminds me of college, the only time I've ever had terrible neighbors like that.

 PSA - tablets are AMAZING. When both parents are trying to reach the top of their career, this gadget is the best for mini sims to skill. It takes a little longer, but way better than nothing when the adults are busy!

 It's go time!

 True to form, Kenneth sleeps right through it.

 It's another boy! Following my TV show them in the 30Rock generation, this little one is named Tracey after the hilarious Tracey Jordan, star of TGS.

 Noisy neighbors again! This time it's Kenneth to give 'em a piece of his mind.

 Since babies are notoriously boring, we can skip right to Tracey's birthday. Aside from all that hair, he looks pretty cute... uh oh!

 HE LOOKS JUST LIKE KENNETH. Well, you can't win em all. Looks like we're back down to 2 potential heirs. Tracey rolled the wild trait.

 Tracey does not like the Nanny. But you can see some of Mila's career rewards in the background! She just got promoted to Pastry Chef and makes $104 an hour!

It's Kenneth's birthday!

 Kenneth - "I feel all tingly..."
Well you look the same, so lucky you.

 It's Jack's birthday, too. Gimme ugly, baby. I believe in you!

 Uhh... okay. I've seen better, seen worse. Maybe he'll grow out of his face a little?
Jack rolled the social aspiration and the music lover trait.

 The floor plan of their apartment was really not working for me, so I moved some things around and added another bathroom.

 I love the kitchen/dining room now!


 With how disappointingly cute Tracey is, Mila and Kenneth decided to go for one more baby in hopes for the ugliest kid yet. They also had low fun and well.... you know.

 Mila - "First try again, darling! I'm pregnant"
Kenneth - "Because I'm amazing." *wink*


 Kenneth - "Don't look at me, I'm famous."
Kenneth got promoted to a Starter and is bringing home $94/hour

 These kids are so spoiled having a chef for a mom. Who eats Lobster Thermidor for breakfast??

 And Jack is over here modelling for a portrait. He looks less cute from this angle, but I'm still hoping for uglier.

 I was hoping for a girl to get all 4 main characters from the show, but alas, another boy. I decided to name him Dennis after Liz Lemon's on-again off-again Boyfriend, Dennis Duffy because I think he's really funny.

 Uh oh, going off on the neighbors again!

 Kenneth's promotions caught up to his athletic skill and now has to make up the difference for the next promotion, while Mila shows off some terrible dance moves!

 Oh this child and her monsters. Every single night!

 Oh don't you start with this nonsense too. One at a time is enough!

 Kenneth - "I think tiny pixies are trying to steal my son"

 Or maybe it's just his birthday? Apparently Mila's natural hair is actually red and Liz's hair is the fluke!

 He definitely resembles Mila more than Tracey does. Dennis rolled the inquisitive trait, I guess he's just mini-Jack. I mean look at this:

They're definitely brothers, no doubt there.

 Happy Birthday Tracey! Lets see if my suspicions about your terrible beauty are correct.

 I'm calling it. Officially a spare. Tracey rolled the Whiz Kid aspiration and Insider trait.

 Despite her clearly terrible mood, Mila got another promotion. She's a sous chef and makes $131/hr.

 Okay Liz, my most promising child. Let's see how your teenage years treat you!

 Well, she gets her attitude from Kenneth at least!

OMG her nose/mouth is great. At at another angle you can really appreciate her cheeks:

Liz is still our top contender! She rolled the Music Lover trait and I chose her aspiration to be a Music Genius

That seems like a good stopping point. Until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kennedy Uglacy Ch 1.5: Where My Uggos At?

TS3 Legacy Gen C & D

TS3 Legacy Gen E, F, G, H